Sunday, October 24, 2004

At a San Mateo motel near San Fran

Here it is Sunday morning, the first chance I've had in a few days to upload photos. I had the bike out yesterday morning for a cycle up and down the pathway at Venice Beach. I went to a Farmers' Market in Santa Monica, bought some delicious grapes, the kind that make sunkist raisins, and also the best honey I've ever tasted, made in the orange groves.

I'm almost all "gawked" out, having traveled almost 14ooo kms so far. All I want to do in San Francisco is cross the Golden Gate bridge! I'll leave the cable cars on their journeys half way to the stars for some other time. Hwy 101 is very scenic, and lots of well tended fields. This is the first time I've seen in very large numbers, Mexican intinerant pickers at work.

Time to get movin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home